From capturing a video to editing and publishing them it is not easy and between them, there are so many things to do. For this, you need different types of equipment for different purposes but sometimes it is not easy to carry them all. That’s where the mobile application comes into play. In this blog post, I have mentioned some must have apps for YouTubers. These applications are essential tools for YouTubers to boost up their YoutTube channel.
Here are the 10 must have apps for YouTubers –
1. Open Camera :
If you don’t have a high-quality camera or don’t want to carry a camera to shoot a video then you should install the Open Camera mobile application. This is one of the best apps for shooting quality video as well as photos. By using this app your video will look professional because it has so many features to shoot a high-quality video. This is a free and open-source app.
Main Open camera features –
- A. Digital Video Stabilization – If your smartphone doesn’t have the OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) feature then you can stabilize your video by using this app. Simply open the open camera app, then follow this step – Setting (Symbol) > Video Settings > Enable digital video stabilization.
- Geotagging of photos and videos is another option.
- Noise Reduction – your photo or video will look clean even if you take footage in low light.
2. Pixabay :
For high-quality stock photos and videos, you can install Pixabay which is completely free to use in your content. Approximately 1 million royalty-free videos, photos, vector graphics, and illustrations are available in this app to use.
Main Pixabay Features –
- You can directly download the images, videos, etc.
- Different sizes of the same photos and videos are available to download.
- Images or videos can be liked, and saved and you can even share this on various social media.
- Apart from images and videos, you can download thousands of sound effects from here as sound effects are very much essential for a vlogger.
- You can also follow, message, and donate money to the original contributor.
3. FilmoraGo :
For video editing purposes it is recommended that you should use PC version software for smooth editing but still, if you wish to go for a mobile version then you can install Filmorago. This is one of the best video editing apps for vlogging which has all features like text, emoji, effects, filters, audio, etc.
FilmoraGo Main Features –
- You can trim, split, reverse, rotate, and blur your video. This app has also lots of different transition effects.
- 1000 different styles of music that are royalty-free, numerous sound effects are available in this app.
- You can directly share your video on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, and other social media.
4. Canva :
A video thumbnail is an important part of your YouTube video. A thumbnail should be capable of telling the audience what the video is all about. An eye-catching thumbnail alone can draw multiple audiences towards your video. To creating such thumbnails you can download the Canva app. Canva is a graphic design app where you will find multiple tools to make an awesome thumbnail for your videos and also you can make a logo for your YouTube channel.
Main features of the Canva mobile app –
- There are lots of different thumbnail templates available on YouTube. Not only for YouTube, but you can also find special templates for other social sites like Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Apart from templates, you can create presentations, and business cards for your work and over 500 different styles of fonts are available in this app to add text to a photo.
- Thousands of free stock photos and videos are available in the Canva app. Also, you can edit your video in this app.
- You can directly share your work with other social media accounts.
5. Pixelflow :
YouTube intros and outros are important things to your video. An intro helps your channel to create a brand name and on the other hand, an outro helps in audience engagement. The time duration of the intro and outro video should be very less (I recommend less than 30 seconds) compared to the main video. To make these videos you can use the Pixelflow app.
Main Pixelflow features –
- Over 200 plus eye-catching templates are ready to use for youtube videos. Templates for gaming, cooking, technology, Sports, Health, etc. are available in this app.
- Around 2000 plus fonts are available in this app.
- Also, 15+ dynamic backgrounds are available in this app, which can be modified according to your favorite color combination.
6. XRecorder :
If you are a gamer, who usually plays games on mobile, or if you want to start a tutorial course to teach people via recording PPT then you need a screen recorder to record it. There are many screen recorder apps available for recording but I personally recommend you to go for XRecorder, because XRecorder captures smooth and clear screen videos. Around 4 million people already downloaded this app and now using it
XRecorder main features –
- You can export FHD video with custom settings ->240p -1080p.
- There is no recording time limit and also no root needed.
- You can record and screenshot clean videos without any watermark.
7. Tag You :
Tag You is basically an SEO tool app for YouTube videos. When you are ready to upload a video you need to put some tags related to your content. That’s where the Tag You app helps you. A tool to find the best tag for your YouTube video. After installation simply goes to ‘keyword idea’ and paste your keyword and click ‘check’. This app will generate lots of tags and then use only keywords that are related to your video content.
Tag You main features –
- You can get keywords from a particular URL.
- You can build YouTube backlinks from this app.
- Also, you can find competitors from this app.
8. Grammarly :
Grammarly is a great app for the correction of a sentence. This is also one of the must have apps for YouTubers, because when you write a description for your video there is a little chance of grammatical mistakes or spelling errors. So, you need this app to solve these problems.
- Grammarly shows multiple synonyms of words that you have written.
- You can add your own vocabulary to your personal dictionary.
- Multiple language preferences are available in this app such as American English, Australian English, British English, and Canadian English.
- It has two themes, one is light and the other one is dark.
9. Tubebuddy :
For optimizing your video to gain subscribers and views you should install the Tubebuddy app. This app basically a channel management SEO tool. Tubebbuddy offers 65+ features for content creators.
Main features of Tubebuddy-
- Tubebuddy is a great app for keyword research.
- This app counts live subscribers for your channel.
- You can moderate and filters your comment section through this app.
- From Tubebuddy app you can explore tags, tag rankings also this app provide tag suggestion.
10. YouTube Studio :
YouTube Studio is an official app for YouTube creators to see video analytics, read comment sections and respond to them quickly, upload a custom thumbnail to a video, schedule a video to publish, etc. Also, YouTube Studio allows users to manage multiple channels at a time. Just you need to switch channels.
Main features of YouTube Studio –
- You can monitor your channel and videos to see how they are performing.
- You will get a notification if something happens.
- Through this app, you can manage your playlist.
These apps for vlogs I have mentioned above are the essential tools for YouTubers. Because every day the competition on the YouTube platform is getting tougher and tougher. To beat your competitor and rank in one position you need to be quick and have to create a quality video. Thus, for making such quality content these apps will help you. If you have any other suggestions on must have apps for YouTubers then feel free to comment below.